Our Dual Fuel Plan
Imagine a better way and save
Don't miss out, switch today!
Sign up with direct debit and paperless billing to get this offer when you switch to us for dual fuel.
Annual Standing Charge
The fixed cost of getting energy to your home is €169.40 for gas and €281.12 for electricity inc VAT.
Our standard unit rate with your discount applied is 13.15 cent per kWh for gas and 43.37 cent per kWh for electricity inc VAT.
With Paperless billing all of your bills are in one easy to view place.
Discount for 12 months
After 12 months you'll get a 5% discount each and every year you're with us if you pay by Direct Debit and choose Paperless Billing.
Pay by Direct Debit
Payment will be taken for your bill every 2 months by Direct Debit.
Early Exit Fee
If you leave before the end of the 12 month fixed term contract you may be charged a €50 exit fee.
Why choose us?
- 45 years experience in the Irish Energy industry
- We reward customer loyalty with ongoing savings
- Trusted provider of over 730,000 Irish households and businesses
- Unmissable Rewards through our partnerships with Zurich, GAA and the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
Switching is easy
- Complete online in 4 easy steps
- We contact your old supplier so you don’t have to
- No disruption to your supply
* Terms and Conditions for Dual Fuel Online Exclusive Offer
The discount is off our standard gas and electricity unit rates for 12 months. 5% discount thereafter. You must continue to pay by Direct Debit and receive Paperless bills to continue to receive discounts. An early Exit Fee of €50 will apply if you leave before the end of your Fixed Term Dual Fuel Contract. Prices are effective 2 October 2022 and are subject to change. This offer is only available when you switch online. You won’t get this offer over the phone but if you have any questions please call us on 01 611 01 51 where our dedicated agents are there to help.
For the 24 month dual fuel offer with free Hive, please find the full offer Terms and Conditions here.
Estimated Annual Bill
* The Estimated Annual Bill is calculated based on an average annual consumption of 11,000 kWh in gas and 4200 kWh in electricity (as defined by the CRU) and Bord Gáis Energy's standard gas price plan and Bord Gáis Energy’s Electricity Urban 24 Hour Price Plan less any percentage discounts. Free offers such as boiler services (where applicable) are NOT included. Please refer to Tariffs&Prices page for information on EAB.