Help & Questions - Our Services - Oil Boiler Service

Non Flash Content - Children running through a field of corn

Oil Boiler Service

What should I do if I experience an oil loss?

In the case of oil loss, call the National Environmental Complaints Line on 1850 365 121. The National Environmental Complaints Line is a 24-hour manned helpline for such incidents and can give advice where such an incident has or will occur.

How frequently should I service my appliances?

To ensure a long life for your appliances, it is important to have them serviced regularly. Appliance manufacturers recommend that all appliances should be serviced annually.

How do I arrange to have my appliances serviced?

You can contact us to arrange to have your appliances serviced.

What time will the Service Engineer call?

We must operate an appointment system to ensure the smooth running of our services. Unfortunately, we cannot give specific appointment times. The Service Engineer will call any time during the appointment period agreed.

For appliance servicing, appointments are made:

Monday-Saturday: 8am-11am, 10am-1pm, 12pm-3pm, 2pm-5pm, 3pm-6pm.

It is important that access to the property is available for the duration of the appointment if required.

How will I know a Bord Gáis Energy Service Engineer?

All our Service Engineers carry an identification badge with the company logo on it. If you are still in any doubt contact us and they will verify the name of the person who should be calling out to you.