The quick, simple and hassle-free way to manage your gas costs
Why should I switch to a Pay As You Go gas meter?
- Avoid disconnection
- Simple hassle-free way to manage your natural gas costs
- No more bills and no surprises
- Installation typically takes no more than 45 minutes
- Build up credit during the summer months
- Pay the same unit rates for your natural gas
- Gradually pay back any outstanding amount on your account
How does it work?
Following your call to us, we'll arrange to have your Pay As You Go meter installed and provide you with some start credit. You can pay this back, along with any arrears at a later date. You'll also receive a Gas Card which you can take to one of hundreds of Payzone outlets across the country. Simply top up with your chosen amount (minimum €10, maximum €250). Once you slot your Gas Card into the meter, your credit amount will be displayed on the meter screen.
What happens if my credit is low and I can't get to a Payzone outlet?
We understand that there may be situations when you can't get to your nearest Payzone outlet to top up your meter. That's why we have the option to add €20 emergency credit to your meter, until you can top up again. The next time you top up, we'll simply take it off the credit.
It's best to only use emergency credit when you really need it as you will need to pay it all back before you can use it again.