Ready to start your solar journey with us?
Great! Simply register your interest and we’ll get back to you to set up a free survey.
And when you book your solar panel installation with us now, you’ll get €250 off, no strings attached. You don’t even need to be a current Bord Gáis Energy customer.Register now
You’ll find plenty of information below if you’re still unsure if solar power is for you.
- Solar panels capture light from the sun and convert it into clean, reliable electricity
- Reduce your electricity bills by generating your own renewable electricity
- Solar panels can add to the value of your home
- Reducing your dependency on fossil fuels will help to create a cleaner, more sustainable future
- Once installed, your panels will provide electricity quietly, cleanly, and affordably for 25 years or more, with minimal maintenance requirements
Why choose us?
- All installers are SEAI-registered
- We have flexible appointment times
- You’ll have the peace of mind that comes with our ongoing technical expertise and customer support throughout the life of your solar PV system
How it works
- After you’ve registered with us, our solar team will call you to complete an initial survey over the phone.
- If eligible, we’ll then visit your property to complete a full site survey.
- Our solar expert will recommend the best solar panel system for you and provide details of the works required and the costs involved.
- There may be works needed before installation can take place; if that’s the case, we’ll advise what you need to do.
- If you’re happy to go ahead, once we receive your deposit, we’ll schedule the installation of your solar panel system. You’ll receive a €250 discount on the total price of installation.
Please be aware that if you’re hoping to get the SEAI Solar Electricity Grant of up to €2,100, you’ll need to see if you’re eligible and apply here before starting any works.Register now
For further information, check out the Terms and Conditions.
Interested in solar panels for farms? Learn more about our partnership with the IFA.