Imagine a better way with Bord Gáis Energy
At Bord Gáis Energy, our services and solutions are re-imagining how we use our energy. Like turning your house in to a smart home with our energy bundle or protecting the future of those we care about with our sustainable solutions.
We offer a range of brilliant possibilities including boiler servicing & repair, smart technology, sustainable solutions and discounts off your energy. Because how we choose to use our energy, is how we choose to live our lives.Learn more
Benefits of choosing Bord Gáis Energy
We have some great benefits of being a Bord Gáis Energy customer. This can help you to; manage your account, pay your bills, get rewarded, track your billing, repair and service you boiler.
Our online account management tool is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week and lets you manage most aspects of your account. The features of our Online Account Management tool are;
- Viewing bills and transactions; View, download, save and print a PDF version of your bill.
- Paying bills; Pay your bill online and save your card details, making future payment easier.
- Direct Debit; Sign up for Direct Debit through your online account.
- Submit a meter reading; Submit meter reads at a time that suits you. Submitting frequent meter reads helps improve the accuracy of your bills.
Paying your bills through your online account is a convenient and secure payment method. Once you sign-in to your online account, select the account and then 'Payment Options' that appears underneath.
- Enter the payment amount you wish to make and press submit. You will now be redirected to Realex Payments, who operate a secure payment service on behalf of Bord Gáis Energy.
- You can pay online using a Visa, MasterCard, Laser or Visa Debit Card. Complete all the payment details and be patient while this secure connection loads in your browser. You will receive confirmation on-screen to let you know your payment has been successful.
If you haven't registered for your online account, rest assured it's easy and should only take a minute or two.
If you don't want to register for an online account you can still make a payment online.
All you need is your account number and your GPRN/MPRN which you can find on the top right of your bill and Pay Online Please note that payments will take 3 working days to process.
When you turn on paperless billing, we will no longer send your bill in the post. Instead, we will send you an email notification to let you know that your bill is available to view online.
- Receive 3% discount on your energy
- Declutter your home by reducing the amount of bills and letters you receive
- Access information instantly in a safe and secure way
- Contribute to a greener environment
Sign in or register for an online account or register to sign up for paperless.
We have lots of unmissable Rewards that you can avail of through our Rewards club;
- With our Tesco partnership you can boost your existing Tesco clubcard vouchers to double the savings made off your gas, electricity or HomeCare bills.
- Thanks to our partnership with Circle K, you can save 3 cent per litre with our fuel card.
- We’ve team teamed up with Shaw Academy to offer our Reward Club members a free 4-week online course.
Register for Rewards today;
The best way to keep your appliances ticking over is to service them regularly. We make the process easy and stress-free. We have a variety of Boiler care plans ranging from a standalone boiler service to a comprehensive package offering a boiler service, priority breakdown assistance and 12-month cover for labour and parts.
- Our Service Engineers are fully insured and RGII certified
- Your boiler will be repaired to the highest standards
- All parts used meet approved Bord Gáis Energy standards.
If your heating has stopped working, it could be something simple that’s causing an issue. Before you call an engineer, we have some tips from our experts on simple steps you can take that might help get some heat back into your home.
Refer a friend
You will both get a €50 One4All e-Gift-Card if your friend signs up.
You may have a friend who is already with Bord Gáis Energy customer for gas and electricity, why not ask them to share their unique refer a friend link with you?
You will receive a great discount off our Gas and Electricity and you will both get an €50 One4All e-Gift Card.
You're friend must be a new Bord Gáis Energy customer, signing up for gas and electricity to be eligible for this offer.
At a time where looking after each other is so important, why not refer your friend to Bord Gáis Energy, they will get a great discount off gas and electricity and you will both get a €50 One4All e-Gift Card .
Your friend must be a new Bord Gáis Energy customer, signing up for gas and electricity to be eligible for this offer.
There is no limit to how many friends you can refer, so keep referring and keep earning.Learn more
All of our partnerships are chosen on the basis that they support our customers’ interests and provide them with the opportunity to avail of unmissable experiences.
Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
On 7 March 2012 the Grand Canal Theatre was officially renamed the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre. This day marked the beginning of an exciting partnership.
Rewards members can benefit from;
- Pre-sale and discounted tickets to upcoming shows at the theatre
- Exclusive VIP nights especially designed to ensure our customers
At Bord Gáis Energy we've a long-standing association with the GAA as proud sponsors of the GAA Senior All-Ireland Hurling Championship since 2017 and the GAA Legends Tour Series of Croke Park since 2013.
Through the Bord Gáis Energy Rewards Club, our customers can avail of a wide range of exclusive offers including;
- Senior hurling match tickets
- Winning ‘money can’t buy’ experiences across all of our GAA sponsorships
Through our community programme, we aim to make a marked impact on people’s lives through the charities we work with. The prevention of family homelessness in Ireland is an area where we believe we can make a real difference and through our partnership with Focus Ireland, we have been working on making this a reality since 2015.
Since the partnership was established, Bord Gáis Energy has directly helped to prevent families from becoming homeless, supporting Focus Ireland to continue offering a wide range of support systems to thousands of families in homelessness every year.
We have invested €1.2m in the partnership and have committed a further €1.2m until 2021. In 2019, the support of Bord Gáis Energy as sponsors enabled Focus Ireland to help over 14,200 people.
Our support has also enabled Focus Ireland to fund support workers in Kilkenny, Waterford, Dublin and Cork in an effort to directly support those in the area who are either on the brink of homelessness, or who have already found themselves in that most desperate of circumstances.
For further information and to sign up to participate in Shine A Light Night 2021 visit shinealight.focusireland.ieVisit Focus Ireland