Scheduled payments allow you to set up a recurring payment on a weekly or monthly basis. For example, you can pay €10 a week towards your energy bills, to spread out your costs over time. This money will accumulate on your account and will be used towards your next bill.
Regular payments of an amount you choose, at a time that suits you best, are applied to your credit or debit card.
To set up a scheduled payment, check out our video:
Alternatively, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your online account. If you don’t have an online account, register here.
- Select the account you wish to set up a scheduled payment for (gas or electricity).
- From the main account dashboard, go to the Payment Options tab.
- For payment type, select ‘Scheduled card payment’.
- Select the debit/credit card you’d like to use for the scheduled payment. You can either choose a previously saved card on your account, or add a new card.
- Select how often you would like to pay (weekly or monthly). If you select weekly, you can choose the day your payment is taken. If you select monthly, you can choose which date of the month your payment is taken.
- Input the amount to pay.
- Click ‘Save scheduled payment’. You’ll then be asked for a final confirmation.
- If you pay via direct debit, your direct debit will still be processed as normal every two months after your bill is issued. However, any credit on your account before your bill issue date will be taken off your total direct debit amount.
- Scheduled payments are not available for Level Pay customers.