There are a number of ways that you can get in touch with us to register a complaint;
- You can complete our online complaint form
- You can write to us at: Customer Service Bord Gáis Energy PO Box 10943 Dublin 2
- You can also call us and one of our agents will try to resolve your complaint
- For deaf or hard of hearing customers, you can contact us through our social media pages (listed below)
- You can contact us through our social media pages, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
Emergencies: For Gas and/or Electricity emergency calls related to any of the following please call;
Gas Networks Ireland on 1800 20 50 50 (24 hours) and/or ESB Networks on 1800 372 999 (24 hours).
- Supply failures
- Damage to networks
Gas Connections: For calls relating to new network connections please call Gas Networks Ireland on 1800 464 464.
Electricity Connections: For calls relating to any of the following, please call ESB Networks on 1800 372 757.
- New network connections
- Increased connection capacity
- Meter relocation
- Alterations to lines or cables
- Voltage problems or power quality