Heat Pump Checklist
- If you want to avail of an SEAI grant, under the Better Energy Homes (BEH) programme, you must have a Technical Assessment completed on your home by a Registered Technical Advisor to confirm if your home is heat pump ready. If you haven’t had a Technical Assessment completed, please see the SEAI’s list of Registered Technical Advisors to arrange an assessment.
- Carry out any measures identified in the Technical Assessment to bring your home’s heat loss down to the required HLI level of 2 or less.
- Apply for your SEAI grant under the Better Energy Homes (BEH) programme.
- If you’re ready to have a heat pump installed in your home, please register and we’ll be in contact with you to arrange a site survey to design and size your heat pump system or to talk you through what we offer.
How it works
- After you’ve registered, our heat pump team will give you a call.
- If you’ve had a Technical Assessment completed and you’ve received approval for your grant, we’ll arrange for a site survey to design and size your heat pump system.
- If you’ve yet to do that, we won’t be able to arrange a site survey, but we can talk you through our offer in more detail.
- Once we complete a survey of your property, our engineer will recommend the best heat pump and provide details of the works required and the costs involved.
- If you’re happy, once we receive your 50% deposit (of the total price), we’ll schedule the installation of your heat pump.
- Generally, installations take about a week. We may also need to update your pipework and radiators to get the best out of your heat pump (additional costs may apply). But don’t worry, our team of experts will talk you through any changes you might need, and any additional costs, in advance.
Why choose us?
- All installations come with a 5-year warranty* with a free service on its 1st anniversary
- All Installers are SEAI registered
- We install industry-leading Daikan Heat Pumps
- We offer cover for all your service and maintenance needs
- Flexible appointment times
- Available nationwide
Details of your 5-year warranty*
- Covered for repairs, parts and labour
- Includes a free service on its 1st anniversary
- Services required on each subsequent anniversary will be charged at the standard retail price