To read your smart meter, you’ll see your cumulative meter reading in kilowatt hours, or “kWh” on the main digital display screen. You don’t need to press any buttons on the meter.
Read the on-screen digits displayed before "kWh" from left to right, remembering to include all digits when reading.
If you wish to see your meter readings for night time, day time or peak time you will need to press the left blue button on your meter:
- Display screen: Your cumulative meter reading
- Press one: Date & time screen
- Press two: Your cumulative meter reading
- Press three: ‘Night’ time meter reading. “A+T1” will be alternating in the top right-hand corner
- Press four : ‘Day’ time reading. “A+T2” will be alternating in the top right-hand corner
- Press five : ‘Peak’ time reading. “A+T3” will be alternating in the top right-hand corner
For more information on how to read your smart meter, check out this video from ESB Networks.