Our Best Electricity prices are frozen
It's our winter price pledge
Switch to us online for electricity and you’ll get a 32% discount when you sign up for direct debit and paperless billing.
€170.43 Annual Standing Charge
This is the fixed cost of getting electricity to your home.
13.64 cent per kWh
This is our standard unit rate with your discount applied.
With Paperless billing all of your bills are in one easy to view place.
Discount for 12 months
After 12 months you'll get a 5% discount each and every year you're with us if you pay by Direct Debit and choose Paperless Billing.
Early Exit Fee
If you leave before the end of the 12 month fixed term contract you may be charged a €50 exit fee.
Pay by Direct Debit
Payment will be taken for your bill every 2 months by Direct Debit.
What our customers say
Why choose us?
- We have over 30 years’ experience in the Irish Energy market
- We supply gas and electricity to over 680,000 irish homes
- And with our HomeCare team we’re on hand 24/7, 365 to look after your boiler
- We have offers for existing customers not just new customers
- Access to our unmissable Rewards Club
- 5% discount each and every year you’re with us if you pay by Direct Debit and choose Paperless Billing.
* Electricity T's & C's - New Customers
12-month Fixed Term contract – 32% discount is off our standard electricity unit rates for 12 months. 5% discount thereafter. You must continue to pay by Direct Debit and receive Paperless bills to continue to receive discounts. An early exit fee of €50 will apply if you leave before the end of your Fixed Term Electricity Contract. Prices are effective from 1 May 2020 and are subject to change.
** Estimated Annual Bill
The Estimated Annual Bill is calculated based on an average annual consumption of 4200 kWh in electricity (as defined by the CRU) and Bord Gáis Energy’s Electricity Urban 24 Hour Price Plan less any percentage discounts. Free offers such as boiler services (where applicable) are NOT included. Please refer to Our Tariffs & Prices page for information on EAB.
Couldn't find what you are looking for?
Contact us on 01 6110171.