Can I read my smart meter?
Yes; to read your smart meter you’ll see your cumulative meter reading in kilowatt hours, or “kWh” on the main digital display screen. You don’t need to press any buttons on the meter.
Read the on-screen digits displayed before "kWh" from left to right, remembering to include all digits when reading.
If you wish to see your meter readings for night, day or peak times, you'll need to press the left blue button on your meter:
- Display screen: Your cumulative meter reading
- Press 1: Date and time screen
- Press 2: Your cumulative meter reading
- Press 3: ‘Night’ time meter reading. “A+T1” will be alternating in the top right-hand corner
- Press 4 : ‘Day’ time reading. “A+T2” will be alternating in the top right-hand corner
- Press 5: ‘Peak’ time reading. “A+T3” will be alternating in the top right-hand corner