Terms and Conditions of Competition
All-Ireland Senior Hurling Final Tickets
1. Eligibility: This competition is open to people who book and accept a boiler install quote with LocalHeroes.ie between 13th of June and the 14th of July.
2. Entry: to enter the competition, entrants must book a boiler install and accept a boiler installation quote with LocalHeroes.ie by 14th of July. The competition will close at 11am on the 14 July 2023 (“Closing Date”).
One winner will win 2 tickets to the All-Ireland Senior Hurling Final on Sunday 23rd of July, with a 2-night hotel stay in Dublin Skylon Hotel for 2 people (one room) and €500 cash to spend. Hotel allocation and ticket/ seat allocation is at Bord Gáis Energy’s discretion.
4. Prize allocation is at the discretion of the Promoter. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize.
5. Winner Selection: The winners will be chosen randomly by Bord Gáis Energy from all valid entries received by the Closing Date and will be notified by 5pm on 19th of July 2023.
6. Communication: The Promoter may contact competition entrants via phone, e-mail and/or any other means of communication for the purpose of notifying competition winners and to attain delivery details etc. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 1 day of being notified by the Promoter and/or the Promoter is unable to contact the winner, then the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process set out above.
7. Promoter’s Discretion: The Promoter retains the sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if, in its view, a winner or runner-up is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
8. Responsibility: The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost, ineligible or incomplete submissions or entries. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems of any kind or problems accessing the internet/website. All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
9. Entrants’ Details: Details of participants and the winner shall be retained for a short period by the Promoter for the purpose of this Promotion. By entering the competition participants accept that should they win their name (initial and surname), address (county/place), email address, mobile number and image of their entry may be used for publicity and may be published online, in print or in any other outlet/media seen fit by the Promoter. Participants may withdraw their
consent to the retention/publication of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. Liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
12. The Promoter: The Promoter is Bord Gáis Energy, 1 Warrington Place, Dublin 2.
13. Amendment of Terms and Conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice.