We have recently made some improvements to our online account management tool which will help our customers to understand their energy costs and usage more efficiently and effectively.
By having an online account, will be able to utilise this tool whether you are opted in for paperless billing or not. If you do not have an online account, you can simply register.
Follow these quick steps to view and/or download your bill online;
- Sign-in to your online account, ensuring you are using the correct email and password credentials you selected when registering your online account.
- Once you have signed-in, select the account that you want to view/download a bill for i.e. gas or electricity. You will now be brought to your account summary page where you will see three tiles at the top of the screen.
- The first tile (far left) will confirm any payment which is due on your account and confirmation of your chosen payment method. There is a clickable arrow to the bottom right of this tile which will bring you to your latest bill summary. You will see a ‘Download’ button which you can click to view/download your latest bill, or you can scroll down further if you are looking for an older bill.
- The second tile (middle) will confirm the amount of your latest bill, date of issue and if an actual, estimate or customer read was used. You will also see confirmation of your previous bill amount and the date that your next bill is due to issue. There is a clickable arrow to the bottom right of this tile which will bring you to your latest bill summary.
- The third tile (far right) will confirm if the cost on your most recent bill has been higher (red upward arrow) or lower (green downward arrow) than your previous bill. The same comparison will be confirmed on your bill for this time last year, where data is available. There is a clickable arrow to the bottom right of this tile which will bring you to your cost and usage history.
Please note: The figures shown in the image above are for illustrative purposes only.