My card is faulty but has credit still on it, what do I do?

To receive a refund for the credit on your card, please send us the following:

  • The faulty card
  • The receipt for the top up
  • A note to advise what happened/what issue is occurring

Please send the above to the following address:

PPM Card  
PO Box 137 
Co Kerry