During these times whether you are working from home or just spending more time at home, it is natural for your energy usage to increase. We have listed some tips below on how to help reduce the cost of your bills where possible.
- Smart meter customers: You will see some hints and tips from us on your Smart bill. Try and make steady incremental changes at home to use less electricity during the peak time band of your Smart tariff. Use your online account to monitor your Smart electricity usage and costs over time in order to help you set spend goals to help manage costs better.
- Estimated reads: To help the accuracy of your bills, we recommend that you provide meter readings where possible, for information on how to submit a reading click here.
- Energy saving tips: To help reduce the cost of your bills why not have a look at our energy saving tips for some handy hints on reducing your energy usage.
- Working from home: If you are working from home, you may be entitled to e-working tax relief. More information on this is available on the Revenue site.
- Discounts: Check our most up to date plans here for existing customers to ensure that you are availing of the best discount available to you.
- Rewards: With our Tesco partnership you can Boost your existing Tesco Clubcard vouchers to double the savings made off your gas, electricity or Homecare bills. So, a €2.50 Tesco Clubcard voucher becomes €5 off your next bill! As well as this, you can earn Clubcard points every time you pay your energy bill with us. Visit our MyRewards section here for more information.
- Service your boiler: Servicing your boiler regularly increases efficiency therefore less gas is used for. Read more here on our boiler servicing offers.
- Hive: With our Hive product, you can reduce your energy bills by controlling the energy you use. To find out more about this product, click here. However during this time, while the Government's Level 5 restrictions are in place, we are not carrying out installations of this product.
In these challenging times, we would ask if you are experiencing difficulty or worried about bill payment to get in touch with us straight away. We will be as flexible as possible in trying to agree payment plan with you so please give us a call on 01-6110101.