Registering for online account management gives you control of your Bord Gáis Energy account(s). Once registered, the following features are available to you 24/7:
- Viewing bills and transactions: Online account management allows you to view your bills online from the first bill after registration, and all subsequent bills, for up to two years. You can download, save and print a PDF version of your bill. You can also view all transactions that have occurred since your last bill was issued.
- Paying bills: You can securely pay your bill online with a debit or credit card, and set up scheduled payments.
- Direct debit: You can sign up for direct debit through your online account, taking the hassle out of paying your bills. You can also update your direct debit details if needed.
- View the date of your next bill: Your online account provides you with an estimated date you can expect your next bill, to help you manage your expenses.
- Paperless billing: You can turn on paperless billing on your online account. Once set up, you'll receive an email when your bill is available to view online, as well as a 3% discount on your bills. You'll also reduce your carbon footprint by choosing this environmentally-friendly option.
- Submit a meter reading: You can easily submit meter readings online. Submitting frequent meter reads helps improve the accuracy of your bills, and ensures you only pay for the energy you use. We recommend submitting a meter reading within 10 days of your next bill issue date.
If you already have an online account, you can sign in.