Bord Gáis Energy offers 14% off gas to new and existing customers
Campaign includes 365 boiler care package and free boiler service
Bord Gáis Energy’s latest campaign offers 14% off gas and a range of free HomeCare services, to both new and existing customers.
Bord Gáis Energy has combined energy discounts and cash back offers with boiler care packages and Hive Active Heating, offering Irish householders value, choice and peace of mind.
For new customers
- New gas customers get 14% off gas for 12 months, plus a free boiler service
- New Bord Gáis Energy dual fuel customers get 14% off gas, 10% off electricity, plus a free boiler service and €175 cashback on electricity (12 month contract), or a free Hive Active Heating (24 month contract)
For existing customers
- Existing gas customers signing up for 365 Boiler Care or Hive Active Heating get 14% off gas
- Existing gas customers signing up to electricity get 14% off gas, 10% off electricity plus €175 cash back (12 month contract), or a free Hive Active Heating (24 month contract)
- Existing electricity customers signing up to gas get 14% off gas, 5% off electricity plus a free boiler service
The comprehensive 365 boiler care package has a range of benefits including priority breakdown assistance 365 days a year. Hive Active Heating is a smart thermostat which gives users control over their heating and hot water via a mobile, tablet or laptop.
Colin Bebbington, Head of Retail at Bord Gáis Energy said; “We’re always looking for ways to provide value and choice for new and existing customers, in both energy and services. We’ve created a range of offers which combine discounts on gas and electricity with helpful HomeCare services, such as a free boiler service.’
‘Ensuring your boiler is working correctly offers peace of mind and security. This is the time of year when many families start making holiday plans and while a boiler service may not be top of mind, it can ensure there are no unexpected bills from a boiler breakdown over the coming months.’
Existing Bord Gáis Energy customers can avail of an ongoing 5% discount* every year and also gain access to Ireland’s biggest energy Rewards Club. Through the Rewards Club customers can use their Tesco Clubcard points to pay their energy bills and collect Clubcard points when they pay their bills. They can also avail of a wide range of exclusive offers for the BGE Theatre and GAA at U-21 and Senior Hurling matches.
The new offers for new and existing customers will be available until 15 April. Those interested in signing up can call 01 611 01 01 or visit bordgaisenergy.ie.
Notes to editor:
- Discounts off our standard unit rates for 12 or 24 months, depending on offer. 5% discount thereafter.
- *You must continue to pay by Level Pay Direct Debit and receive Paperless bills to continue to receive discounts.
- Prices may vary during your contract.
- See bordgaisenergy.ie/customerdiscount/ for full terms and conditions.