We’re here to help
Before contacting us, you may find the answer to your question on our helpful information hub. Here you can find out about understanding your bills, making payments and submitting meter reads. We also have some easy to use self-service options:
Online self service
Alternatively, you can chat with us by clicking the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Our chat agents are available from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our Help section or check out our most popular FAQs below.
- How can I view and download my bills online?
- My bill is higher than expected
- How do I check my balance?
- How do I submit a meter reading?
- How do I verify I am on the correct discount?
- Why has my Level Pay amount changed?
- What should I do if I'm having problems paying my bill?
- Book a boiler service or repair
Remember, you can sign in to your online account to view and download your bills, check your balance and submit meter reads.
We’ll do our very best to get back to you within 48 hours, or sooner if possible. Please have a bill to hand to answer the questions before submitting.
01 611 01 33 (Please have a bill to hand)
Business energy, Bord Gáis Energy,
PO Box 10943, Dublin 2.