We’re here to help
We’re experiencing very high call and email volumes and won’t be able to help you as quickly as we would like.
You may find the answer to your question on our helpful information hub. Here you can find out about understanding your bills, making payments and submitting reads. We also have some easy to use self-service options:
Online self service
We would like to prioritise calls related to boiler breakdowns, concerns about paying your energy bills, prepayment meters and essential support for vulnerable customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our Help section or check out our most popular FAQs below.
- How can I view and download my bills online?
- How do I check my balance?
- How do I verify I am on the correct discount?
- What should I do if I have concerns about paying my bill?
- How do I submit a meter reading?
- Why am I unable to submit a meter reading online or via your App?
Did you know you can sign in to your online account to view your bills, check your balance and submit meter reads?
We’ll do our very best to get back to you within 48 hours or sooner if possible. Please have a bill to hand to answer questions before submitting.
01 611 01 33 (Please have a bill to hand)
Business energy, Bord Gáis Energy,
PO Box 10943, Dublin 2.