If you're having issues signing in to your online account
- Make sure you're using the correct email address and password. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
- If you've tried to reset your password but haven't received an email from us, check your junk and spam folders.
- If you still haven't received an email, you may have used a different email address when signing up for an online account.
- If you've recently changed your email address or password for your online account, make sure your browser is not automatically filling in your email or password for you.
If you're having issues registering for an online account
If you're unable to register, this may be because:
- You're already registered for an online account with the email address you provided. In this instance, try using the Forgot Password function to reset your password.
- The account number and MPRN/GPRN combination didn't match.
- The telephone number provided doesn't match our records.
Please note that online account management is not currently available for Pay As You Go customers.
If some of your accounts are not showing when you sign in
If some of your accounts are not displaying on your online account, or if there are accounts you want to replace or remove from view, please contact us via webchat or use our online query form.
Mobile App Issues
See our FAQ Troubleshooting app issues
Occasionally you may be unable to access your online account due to system maintenance or a technical issue. If this happens, please try again later. In the case of system maintenance, we'll provide information on our website on when account access will be available.
If you've checked the list above and still can't access your account, you can contact us via webchat or by filling out our online query form and selecting the 'My online account/mobile app' option.