Bord Gáis Energy brings back 'Bundle Bonus' for Back to School
With back to school just around the corner, Bord Gáis Energy has announced the return of the ‘bundle bonus' to help new and existing customers save on their gas and electricity bills.
New customers signing up to electricity can get 10% off plus a €75 Tesco voucher. New dual fuel customers get 12% off electricity, 10% off gas plus a €75 Tesco voucher who choose Level Pay and Paperless Billing.
Commenting on the announcement Colin Bebbington, Residential Category Manager with Bord Gáis Energy, said: 'Mums and Dads are always under pressure with the back to school preparations and it can be a busy and expensive time of year. We know our customers have varying needs and we're committed to providing value, choice and flexibility with our offers. This applies not only to new customers but also to our loyal customer base. We're delighted to bring back the 'bundle bonus' which helps families see real cost savings.'
Offers for new Bord Gáis Energy customers:
- New electricity customers get 10% off electricity, plus a €75 Tesco voucher
- New gas customers get 8% off gas
- New dual fuel customers get 12% off electricity, 10% off gas plus a €75 Tesco voucher
Offers for existing Bord Gáis Energy customers:
- Existing gas customers get 12% off electricity and 7% off gas plus a €75 Tesco voucher
- Existing electricity customers can get 7% off electricity and 10% off gas
Existing Bord Gáis Energy customers can avail of an ongoing 5% discount* every year. They also gain access to Ireland's biggest energy rewards club for discounted and pre-sale tickets to the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and Tesco Clubcard points when paying bills.