Following the news that Panda Power has ceased trading, The Commission for Regulation of Utilities has appointed us, Bord Gáis Energy, as your new gas supplier. Although your supplier has changed, please be reassured that your gas supply will not be affected.
What does this mean?
On 30 Sept 2022 a ‘deemed contract’ for the supply of gas was put in place between you and Bord Gáis Energy, making us your gas supplier.*
We’ve placed you on our standard gas price plan and our Standard Gas Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply. You can find our Terms and Conditions of Supply for Gas here: Our terms and conditions
Visit our tariffs & prices page for more information.
We'll send you a letter in the coming days to confirm your account with Bord Gáis Energy, and your new account number.
What do I need to do?
It’s important that we have the correct information for you. The easiest way for you to update your details is to:
- Register for your online account, you'll need some details from the letter that we sent you, such as your new account number.
- Update your contact details such as your phone numbers and marketing preferences.
- Update your payment details.
- Switch to paperless and you’ll receive an email when your bill is available online, and also save 3% on your energy bills.
Register for your online account now.Register here
Get a 5% discount on your energy bills
Receive 3% discount on your energy bills when you switch to paperless, and a 2% discount when you switch to paying by direct debit.
Benefits of Paperless:
- 3% discount on your energy bills.
- Say goodbye to messy bills and letters - with paperless, everything is at your fingertips on your phone or laptop.
- Access account information instantly in a safe and secure way.
- Contribute to a greener environment.
Benefits of Direct Debit:
- 2% discount on your energy bills.
- Rest assured that your bills are paid, without having to remember to make a payment.
Get in touch
If you're having difficulty registering your account online, please chat with us via our online chat by clicking the chat icon at the bottom of the screen.
One of our team members can confirm your account and help you with the best value energy plan for your home. If you’ve received a welcome letter from us with your Account ID and GPRN included, it will help if you have this to hand when you open the chat.
Unmissable Rewards, Services and Energy offers
What matters most to us is making life that bit simpler for our customers. We’ll always bring you our best offers on energy, innovative home services, and unmissable rewards to make those special family moments even better.
Register for your online account now.Register now
*On 30 September 2022 a ‘deemed contract’ for the supply of gas was put in place between you and Bord Gáis Energy making us your gas supplier. A deemed contract is a legally enforceable agreement under the Energy (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2006. It is considered to have been made between the Supplier of Last Resort (Bord Gáis Energy) and the owner or occupier of the premises in a Supplier of Last Resort situation.